Monday, September 28, 2009

Web site

I'm trying to make myself work on my wedding coordinating website. I really just need to work on the overall scheme of it. I'm thinking of doing a color scheme with gray in it, maybe purple and gray. Seems kinda current. If you know of any cute websites, please feel free to point me to them for inspiration. :)

Not much else here. It's getting much cooler here now and definitely feels like fall. I'm going to have to reorganize my closet and dressers soon so that I can actually find my warmer clothes.

I had my first treadmill run of the season this morning. It was super windy, dark, potentially rainy, and kinda chilly, so I headed to the gym. I do hate the treadmill. But it was nice to compare to my runs there months ago and realize I've definitely gotten faster. My calf was bugging me a little bit so I'm debating now whether to run in the morning or take the day off. I'm leaning towards the latter. :)

I got Martha Stewart Weddings today. I subscribed because it was free, don't go getting any ideas. I love that magazine though. It is great inspiration. I flipped through it for over an hour and still have more. Love it.

Happy Monday!

No comments: