Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September?

I cannot believe it's already September. But you know what? It actually feels like it! It's very cool in the mornings this week. Like sweatshirt and pants to walk the dogs cool.

We went to a Clippers game last night - so fun! The new park is pretty nice and even though we got standing room only "seats," it was easy to see the action and it felt like we were very close. The food and drink is crazy overpriced, but everything else was great.

I'm about to head into crazy busy at work. We're going to start opening up crates of art work today. Hopefully everything will go smoothly!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have no idea what happened to the summer. It really flew by. I am loving this weather though. It has been pretty chilly here. We have been sleeping with the windows open and we haven't had the air conditioner on all week. I love it. Good luck with all your work stuff!