Wednesday, September 9, 2009

and one more thing...

I have a freaking infection on my big toe. I'm not sure if it's actually an ingrown toenail or not, but it HURTS. Totally my fault. I had a little rip on the nail so I picked at it and yanked off the corner of the nail. And then I picked at the skin too. I woke up last night and couldn't fall back to sleep because it hurt so much. Work today was painful - every single step hurts. So, needless to say, I did not go to my speed workout tonight. I couldn't get an appt at the dr until Friday morning, so I decided to go to the Minute Clinic tonight and got some antibiotic ointment to put on it. Cross your fingers that it goes to work quickly! :) It seems like every time my running is going well, I get some little problem. So I'm not going to say anything good any more. :)

The installation at work is going well but wow are we staying busy.

No comments: