Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Well, the weekend is already over! I've actually been sick all weekend, fun times. I started feeling not great at work on Friday (I tried to pretend it was just psychosomatic because 2 of my co-workers went home sick) and felt fairly crappy all weekend. No fun. I don't feel completely awful but I definitely don't feel great. I may not go to work tomorrow, we'll see.

Despite not feeling great, I did do my 22 miler on Saturday morning. Longest run before the marathon, and we are officially tapering! Holy crap. Three weeks from today is the big race. I can't believe it's already here.

We got the Tuymans show open on Wednesday. It was a really draining install period. I think the show looks fantastic and we're getting tons of big press on the show...New York Times, LA Times, Elle, Elle Decor, The New Yorker. Pretty exciting. It was just a lot of work and very stressful.

Not much else is going on here. Just hoping to feel better soon and run my marathon!!

No comments: