Sunday, September 27, 2009

last weekend of September

Well, yesterday was pretty rainy and dreary but today was pretty gorgeous once the morning was over. It's a huge reminder that it's actually fall now!

This weekend was pretty low key. I ran yesterday morning and did pretty much nothing until we went to a party to watch the football game. I'll confess that I barely watched any of it. :) Then we got some Vietnamese food for dinner and watched the latest James Bond movie. It was pretty good.

Today I tried to sleep in a bit and then really didn't do much. Grocery shopped, laundry, walked the dogs for a long walk, went for an easy run. Todd made delicious beer can chicken on the grill - yum! it turned out even better than we imagined. I made some delicious potatoes to go with it- just cut up some potatoes from the CSA and tossed them in olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary, put them in some foil packets and tossed them on the grill. So easy and very tasty.

Now I'm drinking a glass of wine and deciding whether or not to run to Target. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That sounds like a really nice weekend and a very yummy dinner. It is only 7:15 am and I already want that chicken and potatoes. Good luck the next few weeks for training. I can't wait to hear how you do.