Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WTF?

So, Jelly bit me tonight. Hard. Drew blood. The UPS man came to the door to deliver a package and she went crazy. She always goes crazy when she sees anything related to UPS. I don't know what it is, maybe she hates that shade of brown? :P Anyway, she was going crazy barking and jumping at the door and I tried to tell her no and get her out of the way and she bit my finger. She tried to do it again when I tried to move her. I was PISSED. I don't know what to do to show that dog that I'm in charge. She's never done anything quite like this before. Arggghhh.

On a better note, work is going ok and it is super fun to have my old boss back. She is so much fun and I love working with her. I have a very strong feeling we're going to end up working this weekend though, which kinda sucks. Oh well.

I had dinner with my sister tonight at northstar. Laura, sorry I was so crabby at the beginning! bad day. I didn't ask enough Korea questions either. I still need to hear more. :) Thanks for meeting me though!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think the UPS truck takes over our dogs brains. I stayed home from work the other day, and the UPS guy wasnt even coming to our house, just driving down the street. Vinyl freaked out and when I went to touch her, she literally pounced on me!

megan said...

LOL! Well, at least I'm not the only one. :)