Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Coordinating and Biggest Loser

Well, I went! :) I did about 40 minutes of weight lifting. I was going to walk on the treadmill and watch Biggest Loser, but none of the tv's had it on. Oh well, I ran this morning, so no biggie. So now I'm half watching it at home. I wish the show were only an hour though. I don't like to watch a ton of tv, or rather, I never seem to have the time, so 2 hours is too much commitment. So I watch it here and there. It's good motivation.

Now I'm off to brainstorm. Some of you probably know I coordinate weddings on the side. I never really came up with a good name for my "business" because I didn't want to make it seem purely wedding-y, and all of the good websites were taken. I have two weddings coming up and I need to make some business cards, so I need to pick a name, get a site and make some cards. I let my old website lapse (it was m-details.com) so I have a clean slate. I need something easier to remember, and I'm ok now with making it more wedding-centric. I'm thinking maybe something with the word "celebrations" in it. "Cavanaugh Celebrations" seems too cheesy and also too long. We'll see... Feel free to give me suggestions!!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

hmm...

celebrationdesign.com
partydesign.com
blissbymegan.com

I'll try to keep thinking...

Robin said...

here's some more...

coordinatingbliss.com
coordinatingjoy.com
specialdaydetails.com
joyfuleventdesign.com
notadetailmissed.com

Robin said...

and some more :)

bellacoordinating.com
bellaparties.com
bellaoccasion.com (these is already a bellaoccasions.com)

I promise I'll stop now! ;)