Thursday, January 15, 2009

F-ing Cold

When I took the ladies out this morning before heading to the gym (that's 3 days in a row running before work, thankyouverymuch!), it was -1. Without a wind chill. That is what I call "f-ing cold." Seriously, could it get any colder? Oh wait, yes, apparently it can, because it's supposed to be even colder tonight. BRRRRRRRRRR. I dressed up like the michelin man to come into work today - ski gloves and the whole 9 yards. :) Oh, and I even had to scrape the INSIDE of my windshield after being at the gym. But the snow is gorgeous. :)

Stay warm out there!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe that you took the ladies out for a walk and then went to the gym. I like the comfort of my warm bed and I can barely get out of it. I did however run 2 miles today. For me that is really good. You are motivated. Stay warm!!!!!