Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A random day

Not much to report but I don't want to slack too much on the blog. :)

I pat myself on the back a bit because I managed to get my lazy butt out of bed and hit the gym before work. I used to do it almost every day but I've gotten out of the habit. I only ran 4 miles, but I'll take it.

I had a funny dog moment this morning. I walked into my bedroom while I was getting ready this morning, and the dogs were both on my bed. I looked at Jelly, and she was tucked under the covers with her head out, right near the pillow. It made me laugh out loud. She loves burrowing under the blankets, but usually she goes all the way under, so this was especially funny looking. Sadly, I didn't get a picture because I thought my camera was downstairs (and they usually follow me downstairs, hence defeating the purpose).

I'm going out hang out with a couple of girlfriends I haven't seen much of in a while tonight, so I'm super excited for that. I love girls nights!

In other news, I met with a potential bride last night. I'm really excited about the wedding. I used to coordinate a lot of weddings, and I'd like to focus some efforts on getting back into that. I have 2-3 on the horizon this year already, which is great. I can't really do too many or I can't focus enough on any one. But I need to get a new website up and all of that.

I also got to catch up with one of my bestest friends, Sarah, on the phone. I love talking to her! :)

Back to my real job now. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That story about Jelly is so funny. You really need to keep your camera close by for moments like that. I am so glad that we talked today. It is always so wonderful to catch up. Hope you had a nice dinner.