Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cold, crappy run but exciting news too!

What a change from last week! Last Saturday it was in the 60s, and I ran 12 great miles in shorts! Today it was 23, and I could barely pound my way through 10 miles all bundled up. I'm lying in bed now, trying to pretend like my stomach isn't super upset with me. This is the one thing I hate about running - my stomach is so mean to me after my long runs! It sucks. At least I've got the beagles in bed with me and the sun is shining. :)

Oh, and congratulations to my friend S! She and her boyfriend M just got engaged last night!!!! Yay! In honor of that, I was going to post a picture of them from last year's ugly sweater party (S won, although she was not wearing a sweater), but I'm not sure how she would feel about that. Suffice it to say, she and he both had GREAT costumes!!

So now there are two exciting weddings coming up, A and A's, and S and M's! Yay, I'm so excited for them!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe that you already got up and ran 10 miles. Holy cow. I am so lazy. I guess nothing has changed in the new year. Oh well. At least Dave and I are eating better. That is a step in the right direction. Have a great Sunday!