Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been slacking

Even though we had Monday off of work this week, this week has been kind of long and dragging. I have had zero motivation to do anything. Including blog, obviously. :) I did read a few good books though. First off, I read Emily Giffin's latest book, "Love the One You're With." Not as good as her first two, which Sarah got me hooked on, but still worth reading. Then I read "Chasing Harry Winston," by the same woman who wrote "The Devil Wears Prada." Also entertaining. It was funny because one of the characters in "Chasing" is actually reading a book by Emily Giffin at one point and mentions how much she likes it. And now, because I forgot how much I like to read, I'm re-reading Emily Giffin's first book, "Something Borrowed." Only a few pages left. I swear I've read it 5 times, but it's so good. I think I have to stop reading so much though - I keep getting completely sucked in and keep reading, to the detriment of other things going on in my life. I mean, I've read 3 books in less than a week. And not vacuumed or done the dishes. :)

No comments: