Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

I haven't really had anything interesting to blog about this week. :) Work was super crazy last week and was slightly less crazy this week, but still pretty busy. We had a warm spell again, so that was nice! Now that March starts this weekend, it definitely feels like we're starting to turn the corner towards spring. Yay! I dressed for spring today though, and the temperature has dropped about 15 degrees since I got to work, so I am dreading walking out to my car. Hopefully the weather will stay dry for tomorrow morning's run!

Which reminds me, I don't think I ever posted on here that I officially signed up for the Chicago Marathon this fall! Or maybe I did. Sorry if that's a repeat. Anyway, I'm kind of excited. I think it will probably be my last full marathon for a while. Having to get up early every single Saturday and watch yourself on every Friday can really get to be a drag. So I'm hoping to have a really good run and kind of go out on a good note. Hopefully the third time will be a charm!

For anyone who wants to head to Chicago to cheer me on (hint hint!), here is the link to the race info: http://www.chicagomarathon.com

The race is Sunday, October 11. Only 225 more days! (According to the countdown clock on the website, I did NOT just know that.) Typing that actually gave me a flutter of nervousness in my belly. :)

I guess that's enough rambling. It's probably late enough that I can head on out of work for the day. Have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

These are the Days! said...

Wow!!! Good for you, Megan!!! ;) I usually visit Anna in October...maybe I can coordinate it to be there at the finish! ;)