Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sorry!

I've been slacking on my posting. Sorry! I'm busy at work right now, since we're about to close our Andy Warhol exhibition. And I'm busy with my side job, since I am coordinating a wedding on Saturday. And I'm still trying to run and lose weight and all that jazz.

I went to my last hip hop dance class last Saturday because I have to miss this weekend's because of the wedding. In addition to learning some hip hop moves, I learned that I suck at dancing. :) My friend who took it with me and I both agreed that while we got more confident in class, our confidence for the dance floor out of the classroom has plummeted.

I'm heading off to bed early. I was up until after 1 am last night working on the menus and favors for this wedding. I love doing stuff like that but I always, always, always underestimate the amount of time it takes me! Someday I'll learn. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck this weekend. After Saturday you should try to relax a bit. You are always on the go!