Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Saturday!!

Thank goodness it's the weekend!!! Yay! I finally got to get a nice long run with my group in today. I only did 9.6 miles, but that was great considering 1a) my legs were killing me from the squats the other night, 2b) my long runs lately have only been 8 miles, 3c) we did the giant hill and 4d) I only ran one other day this week! eeks.

Now I'm trying to motivate myself to finish the cleaning I started earlier. Will someone please invent a self-cleaning home? That would be lovely, thanks.

I was starving after my post run nap, so I hit Weilands, the slightly fancy grocery near me. I picked up a container of berries and decided to splurge on it. OMG they were so freaking good. I love, love, love berries and these were delicious. I could have eaten the whole pound in one sitting but I was able to restrain myself and only eat half. :)

Ok, I think I'm going to go clean now. The thought of having clean sheets on the bed when I get in it tonight is rather appealing, and I know those sheets won't change themselves...

1 comment:

These are the Days! said...

If you figure out that self-cleaning house thing, please, let me know!!!!!!! ;) Tisha got us some sort of pasta salad from Weiland's when we had Brooke and it was amazing....

Congrats on the run yesterday...you, too, are amazing!! ;)