Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Accountability

I just wanted to say that when I got home last night, I really, REALLY didn't want to go to the gym. I was figuring all sorts of ways to talk myself out of going. And part of the reason I was able to convince myself to go was because I had mentioned it on here. So I went, and did a pretty hard interval workout. Sadly for you all, it means you'll probably be hearing more about my exercise and diet plans because it makes me feel more accountable. :)

Unrelated, I picked my dad up from the airport last night. He had been out in California. He saw my great aunt out there, who is 101. 101!!!! Holy cow. My grandmother is turning 91 next week and my grandfather will be 90 in August (all on my dad's side). Nice to know I might have 60+ years to go....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you exercised. That is more then I have done. I need to get back in shape. Have a great Thursday.