Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gorgeous Day!

Today was so beautiful in Columbus. Sunny all afternoon after a cloudy morning, with a nice breeze and low humidity. Yay! I went for a long run this morning and, while warm, it wasn't too bad. It was much better than last weekend.

Shannon and Matt's wedding was super fun on Friday. The weather was so cooperative and I think everything turned out great. Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

The garage sale kind of tanked. We didn't sell as much as we'd hoped and only made a bit over $200. Oh well. We've got everything else boxed up and ready to get donated somewhere. We just want to get it out of the house now.

The Bar Mitzvah last night went very well too. I was SO tired by the end though. I could barely wait to get home and go to bed. I got to just run and relax and get stuff done around the house today though, so it was lovely.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad your weekend went well. When we had a garage sale last year ours didn't do well either. We were disappointed. I hope you get to relax this week and weekend.

Tammy said...

I was freakin' hungover on Sat. Being a mommy and being a hungover are not fun. You need to have a "we moved in together" bbq!