Monday, July 6, 2009

The Long Weekend is Over

The three-day weekend was so nice. We got a ton of stuff done around the house, and the bulk of the mess is now put away! Organization is back in my life. :)

I ran in the Firecracker 5 mile race in Granville on Saturday morning and got a new PR - 41:14. (It wasn't chipped, so it was actually a little faster than that.) Then we went to Mary's for a lovely little breakfast and then hit the parade. I got to catch up with all kinds of old friends - Mary and Anselmo, Kim and Cory, Maria and Chuck, Heather and Adam. Fun times! And then after the parade, we went to my mom and Frank's and celebrated my mom's birthday. (I won't say which one!) Both of my brothers, their wives and their sons were there. it was so great to see everyone!

Now it's back to real life. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow you are really doing great on your runs. You made amazing time. I am glad you had a nice weekend.