Friday, June 19, 2009

humidity and marathon time!

i just walked the dogs for about 20 minutes and wanted to die because it was so humid out. it's 10:00 at night!! what the heck?!

I must apologize to my three devoted readers for slacking on the blogging. I always think about posting when I'm at work, and I feel like it's probably not good form to post at work. I'll try to get a bit better.

Ironically, I've actually started a second blog. I decided to start one solely about the food and drink, called ColYUMbus. :) It will have all of my CSA reports, restaurant reviews, recipes, etc. We'll see, I may get bored of both. :) ha!

One fun thing I did today was write down all of my training runs on a calendar. I'm officially into training for the Chicago Marathon! I've not been doing a good job of tracking my runs, which I need to do in order to stay on top of the training. It's starting to feel real now! On that note, I should probably think about getting to bed pretty soon since I have a long run in the morning. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I did the exact same thing, with logging my run on a calendar :) Lets see if I can stick to it!