Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy weekend

Busy weekend ahead! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to Shannon and Matt! They got married just a few hours ago in front of their families, and tonight is their big party to celebrate! Woohoo! I'm doing a few things to help, but since it is adamantly a party and not a wedding, there's really not much for me to do.

Then tomorrow morning, it's up very early to have a yard sale. Our neighborhood is having a giant sale (60 houses) so we're joining in and hoping to get rid of some stuff.

Then at 1:00, I have to hightail it downtown and help my dad with a Bar Mitzvah he planned. That will be 10+ hours of teenage-filled fun.

I've stocked up on energy drinks and hoping they will get me through tomorrow. I'm already tired just thinking about it. But then I have absolutely nothing planned on Sunday, so that is wonderful. Well, except that I need to get my long run done. But then next week is a 4 day week! yay!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: