Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF!

Yesterday was not boring. I took the day off to go Christmas shopping with Todd. After I went for a cold run while he took a work call, we headed over to Easton where we met my mom and stepdad for lunch at Panera. Todd had never eaten at Panera before! I was shocked. Consequently, he did not pick the best sandwich, which is the Sierra Gobbles, in my humble opinion. That's Sierra Turkey for anyone who wasn't instructed on how to speak by my college roommate Chris. I also had their new chicken tortilla soup, which was pretty decent. After fueling up, we did some grueling shopping for a few hours before heading home.

I had week 5 of my beginner yoga class last night. It was just me and Adriane, as Shannon had a party or something. I'm not beginner, but last night was fairly hard. Maybe they just turned the heat up in there or something, but I got a little schvitzy.

I also got my cookies baked. I still need to frost them. Who knew it was going to be such a long ordeal??? Speaking of cookies, I also got a fabulous package of them from Sarah! I was sooooo excited to see that. I think I've already eaten 3. WTF? Sarah, this is NOT going to help my weight loss mission! :) It was extra exciting because last year my entire box of cookies got eaten by my dogs. My dad happened to stop by my house the day they arrived and took them inside for me. Not knowing what the precious box contained, he set it on my dining table. I arrived home later to a tattered cardboard box and little shred of baggies and ribbon scattered around the living room. It's funny now, but at the time, I was livid.

Hmm, maybe I should do some work now. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that story of the dogs. I am glad you got the cookies this year. Hopefully they aren't hard as a rock. I hope you got all your Christmas shopping done. It is so much better to go during the week then on the weekend with everyone else. Have a great Friday and weekend!

megan said...

oh trust me, they're not hard at all! I just had one that I brought with my lunch. :)

I didn't get it all done, but I got a lot. Have a great weekend!