Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hungover!

I had such a blast last night out in Granville. And of course I drank too much. And am paying the price today. :) Oh well - it's only once a year! I'll try to upload and post some pictures later. And I wanted to wish AJ a happy birthday! I already got to wish her one at midnight last night, but still.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! My family always celebrates on Christmas Eve, so for me, Christmas is tomorrow! Holy cow. I have one more gift to buy and a bit more wrapping to do, but mostly everything is done. I want to make some little gifts for my new nephews, so hopefully I'll have time to do that later today. I never did put my ornaments on the tree...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg- I was a bit hungover from last night also... It look me 2 days before I felt better. I just can no drink like I could when I was younger. I had a great night last night and would do it all over again. kt