Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have a code. (cold)

I've been home sick for two days now. In between naps, I've tried to be somewhat productive. I could have been updating my blog, but I didn't. It's really sunny out and I'd like to go outside, but I'm too lazy and my head is pounding.

Christmas was wonderful. I hope everyone had a very happy holiday season! I got to see both of my new nephews, Luke (8 months) and Nicholas (2 weeks), who are both super sweet. I got spoiled with presents from everyone and ate way too much delicious food. I'd love to be out exercising off the calories, but well, I can barely breathe, so that won't work too well.

So, I might as well go ahead and post some pictures!

Here are some from my night in Granville:








And here is my nephew Luke at his Christening this past Sunday:




And here is my other nephew Nicholas, at Luke's luncheon, held by my mom:



Ok, that's all for now. I'm ready for a nap. And judging by the snoring, so is Jellybean. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sorry you have a cold. You must get better before New Years. Your nephews are very cute. Hope you had a great Christmas. I will call you soon. Get feeling better.