Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Taking the Plunge

I've been known to read a few blogs. I've always wondered what I might blog about. Most of my friends who have blogs have kids, or big projects, like training for an Ironman or teaching the city how to eat locally and yummily. I obsess about lots of things: losing weight, saving money, spending money, my dogs, cooking, drinking, eating out, my friends, my boyfriend, the holidays, my family, eating well, throwing parties, wedding coordinating, my job, you name it. So what in the heck could I possibly have to add to world of blogging? Well, probably nothing. :) But I also feel very boring and uninteresting lately, so I decided this could be a way to be less boring. Either I'll discover that I'm not as boring as I think, or I'll feel the pressure to blog about interesting things and will become less boring. Either way, I win. I like these odds.

No comments: