Sunday, March 21, 2010

um, YAY me.

basement organization? CHECK.



And if I had time to organize the basement, you know everything else is looking pretty good. :) Everything is not perfect, for sure, but I know where everything is and everything is pretty well organized. I definitely need to do another pass at the organization and also get rid of more stuff, but I feel like I'm in great shape.

Wow, I had the tv on in the background, and they just broke in with a special report about the health care reform bill passing. Kind of amazing. For everyone, I hope it ends up being as great as the people passing it hope it is. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So I have been a little out of it lately, but I am so happy that you are back to blogging again. I know how it is when real life takes over and there is no time to post. I can't wait to read more of your posts. The organization looks amazing. You want to come to my house and do it too :) I am thinking about you always!