Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back from the dead :)

Hello faithful readers! I'm sorry it has been so long but I've had some stuff going on.

As some of you already know, Todd and I just broke up. I spent the weekend moving out, and I know have a cute apartment in Grandview. I got the internet hooked up so I'm blogging from it right now. :) This has been a long time in coming though, and I've been really dwelling on this, hence why I haven't been posting much. Hopefully I can get back into the habit though!

On a slightly related note, I LOVE the new Liberty line at Target. All of it. Since I've been spending some quality time there lately getting stuff for the move, I've been able to view (and purchase) several things. For the apartment, I got a great lamp for my bedroom. Although now I'm looking for a second one so I can put them on my bedside tables, and the Targets around here are totally sold out. For me, I've gotten 2 dresses and a shirt. I've really had to restrain myself. :)

I think I'm going to go back to unpacking and organizing now. I'm trying to spend some time thinking and reflecting on my life and all of that sort of stuff, so I'll try to post more often. Thanks for sticking around, those of you who did! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hugs Megan! :) Hope that you are getting settled with things. ANd I'm totally with you on the new line at Target. Love it!