Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:)

I only post when I have something good to say. :) well, not really, but it kinda seems that way!

My running group had a time trial today. 3 miles, or close to it. (my Garmin said we were a little shy, less than a tenth of a mile) my time was 22:55. Even with the shortage, that's still under 8 minute miles the whole time. For reference, I ran a 5k (3.1 miles) last June in 25 and change. I wa hungover but I have clearly gotten much faster!!!

In weight news, I had my last weight watchers meeting today, and I lost 7.8 lbs in 10 weeks! I didn't actually follow the program because it didn't work for me, but it did help me re-focus and make weight loss a priority. Now I just have 2 more weigh-ins for my biggest loser contest at work and I can officially not care about the scale. :) more about that later! I need to get to bed because I need to run in the morning since tonight's run was fairly short. I've been having a helluva time getting up in the mornings. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Stevi N. Honaker said...

Woohoo Sweet Time!

Unknown said...

Look at you being all speedy! :) I love it! And congrats about weight watchers. I've been following it for a few weeks now. Makes you just open your eyes a little doesn't it? You are doing fabulous! Hope to see you soon!