Saturday, March 27, 2010

diet coke

many of you may know that i've fought my whole life against my diet coke addiction. i finally really cut back a few months ago and I only drink maybe one a week, a treat after my long runs. as i was getting ready for today's 20 miler, I realized I'd need to stop and purchase one for my daily treat today. and then it dawned on me that I haven't even thought about or craved a diet coke all week. before, I would at least crave it a few times a week. not this week! guess this clean eating thing is really working for me! (more about that soon, have to go get dressed for this insane run! the annoying thing is that it's 26 degrees now and will be almost 50 by the time we're done. makes it hard to dress!!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Another great milestone, because I do know your obesession with diet coke! Kudos Meg!

Have fun on your run!