Friday, January 22, 2010

off to michigan

i'm off to michigan in the morning to visit my grandparents and my mom, who is up there taking care of my grandma. i'll be in the car from 8 am until about 1:30-2 pm, so feel free to call me. I'll be bored. :) my grandparents aren't doing too well and it sounds like mom is pretty exhausted from taking care of my grandma, so hopefully i can provide a bit of relief. i'm so lucky that work made it able for me to go this weekend (i thought I'd have to work).

have a great weekend!

oh, and for anyone who might wonder about my run, i got up at 5 am this morning and did 11 miles on the treadmill. it actually went just fine and wasn't bad at all. good to know! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Im sorry to hear about your grandparents :(

*hugs*

Great job on your 11 miles...you motivated me to get a run in today :)

Unknown said...

11 miles on the treadmill - you're nuts, but in a good way!!!

Keeping your family in my thoughts!!!