Saturday, January 30, 2010

ahhh, relaxation.

the shows are open! yay, i can finally relax a bit. (not too much, because next week starts the saga of a bunch of artwork arriving to be photographed for a book, so I've got two more crazy weeks ahead of me)

It's a gorgeous (but freezing!) sunny day today and all is well. I had a great (hilly!! and cold!!) 11 mile run this morning, topped off by breakfast with some of my running gal pals. We all ordered healthy and it was a great start to the day. Now I'm trying to decide the best way to spend the next few hours! I sort of want a nap but I think I'm going to pass for now so I can get some stuff done. I'm sort of in a cleaning/organizing kind of mood. Plus a run to the grocery and Target is in store as well.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

why don't you come to my house and satisfy that cleaning mood

These are the Days! said...

Oh Meg...go for the nap! Always, always, go for the nap!!!! This coming from someone who would kill for a nap some days... :)

I can't believe you went running in this weather. YIKES! Way to go girlie, if it's under 40, I'm an indoor girl!

XOXO,
Liz