Sunday, January 17, 2010

good workout!

I went to the gym today and not only did weights but also swam! I love swimming and am SO glad that my new gym has a pool. I got a new swimsuit and goggles last week, so I put them to the test, and I'm happy to announce that both passed. I have a bit of a cold, so this was the perfect workout for today. I had to go to my running store to pick up some shoes I'd ordered and I picked up a copy of Triathlete magazine there. I'm really hoping to do a tri this year, so hopefully this will help me get started.

I actually think I'm going to lie down and read pretty soon. My head is killing me and I'm exhausted. I hung out with Mary for her birthday last night (Happy Birthday Mary!!!!) and didn't get home until somewhat late. It was fun though!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope you are feeling better. My goal is to train for a sprint triathalon once I pop this baby out. Maybe we can do one in the fall or next spring. So glad you are finally going to your new gym, it is about time they opened.