Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

You know, despite the name of my blog, I think I AM boring. :) I feel so boring lately - nothing to talk about really. I just work, run, eat, sleep, and walk my dogs.

Tomorrow morning is an 18 mile run and then Todd and I are heading to my cousin Michael's for a family reunion. Both of my brothers and their wives and sons are making the trip. And even more exciting, my sister will be there! Woohoo!! I'm sure she has exciting things to tell me. :)

Because I'm so boring (actually, because I have to get up before 5 am), I'm going to go to bed pretty soon. Well, not to sleep, but at least lie down and try to start to think about sleep. Boring though it may be, if I can manage to fall asleep by 10 (unlikely), I'd get almost 7 hours of sleep. Not bad!

1 comment:

These are the Days! said...

Girl, your life is so not boring!!!! :) Hope you have fun at the reunion today, and I can't wait to hear about Laura's travels!