Friday, August 14, 2009

I feel like the summer is almost over...

My lone reader complained about my lack of updates. :) Sorry! I have been super busy at work and just in general. I don't know what I'm doing with myself, but it's definitely not updating the blog. :)

But seriously, tomorrow is August 15, which means it's September in a few weeks. How is that even possible??? Time is flying seriously fast. I'm starting to get nervous about the marathon, which is now less than 2 months away. We're starting to get into the serious mileage - tomorrow is 17 miles and next weekend is 18. I'll hit almost 40 miles this week in total. (And I still can't lose weight!! How is that fair?)

One exciting thing is that my sweet little sis is coming back to the states next week! She's been in Korea for a whole year. It will be great to see her and have her not only in the same country, but the same state!

I'm getting hungry so I guess I'll start thinking about what to make for dinner. Something with veggies for sure, since they're piling up on me. :)

3 comments:

These are the Days! said...

Hey Megan!! I was just thinking the same thing...where has the summer gone???? I'm so proud of you--17 miles...oye!!!! And, I always look for your updates, as well! So, you have more than one reader!!! Ha!! ;) Have a great weekend, lady! Good luck with the run!

Sarah said...

Yea you posted. I am so impressed by your running abilities. I know you will do great when you run your marathon.

Laura Boffa said...

Secretly... I read your blog sometimes too. :)
I'm psyched to see you in just a few days!!