Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Alive

I'm alive, just not feeling the posty love lately. I cooked a lot but haven't put any recipes up on the other blog. I need to do that. That took a lot of time. I feel like I'm always busy and doing stuff, but I don't really have anything exciting to report. :) I had a great run this morning, but that's boring. I've finally made it back into the weight room. Again, boring. I'm trying to lose a few pounds, which is actually going pretty well. I have two fabulous iPod Touch apps helping me out - Lose it! and iFitness. I track everything I eat on Lose It, which I think is super helpful.

I did do a super fun race this past weekend - a Dead Celebrity 3 Miler. My time sucked since we all just did it for fun (a few other girls from my running group did it with me) and I'd already run 12 miles that morning. I dressed up as Sahel Kazemi - the girlfriend of Steve McNair who killed him and then herself. (You were supposed to dress up as someone who died in the past 12 months.) It was at night so we wore glow necklaces and it was just pretty silly and fun.

Not much else going on right now. I think I'm going to try to get to bed now. I just thought I'd post a little update since I've been so neglectful lately. Happy November!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Maria! I don't think she even knows about my blog, but that's ok. And Happy Birthday tomorrow (which it almost is) to Teah! I've known these ladies for years and years, and wish them a fabulously wonderful day. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your run sounded like a lot of fun. I am glad you posted because I was wondering what was up with you. Your iTouch applications sound awesome. I see commercials for all the different applications and they all look like so much fun. Glad to hear from you. Miss you!