Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blah blah blah

Not too much going on in my world. Still recovering from the marathon. Every time I run, I feel great, but then I hurt the next day. Hmmmm... I ran a few miles on Sunday with my friend Connie while she rocked the Columbus Half Marathon, and then I ran 6.2 miles with my friend Joanne while she ran her first ever full marathon. Big CONGRATS to both of them!! (Although I don't think either of them read my blog! LOL.)

I met with a potential bride and groom tonight, to coordinate their wedding in May. They were tons of fun, so I hope they hire me! :)

We've been cooking a lot, so I'll try to post some recipes over on the food blog soon. I bought some cool produce at the farmer's market (dragon carrots and orange beets!) and we got lots in the CSA too. We've used eggplant, leeks, potatoes, celery, broccoli and green peppers, all from the CSA, in the last few days. I also made some hummus from scratch - easy and delish!

Ok, I'm off to iron and watch Biggest Loser.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am a little behind on reading blogs lately, so I didn't see all the yummy food you have been eating lately. It all sounds delicious. I bet your hummus was really good. I love making it from scratch, but I also found a really good one at Trader Joes and we can't stop eating it.