Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nice weekend

I had a very nice weekend this weekend. The weather was GORGEOUS. Sunny and highs in the low 70s. How could I not have a good weekend? :) After my long run yesterday morning, I just puttered around the house and was productive. I cleaned out my closet and dressers and switched over to cold weather stuff. I have a pile of clothes to donate (although I could probably stand to get rid of more!). Then today I cleaned and organized my office so I can actually find things! I still need to weed through more stuff (I have a major backlog of magazines!), but I now know where everything is, which is so nice. I think I was starting to get stressed out just from the mess!

I also went to the gym today ( which was so hard to do, considering how gorgeous it was outside!) to lift weights. That's two whole weeks of weights. Hopefully this week I will add in either spinning or yoga.

not too much else going on in my neck of the woods. Lots of cooking, so I realllllly need to update that other blog. Maybe the 2 blog idea wasn't the smartest. :) Really, it's just a place for me to file recipes!

I still haven't showered since going to the gym, so I think I'll do that and then cook some dinner.

Oh, and I wanted to give a quick CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Melissa who got married this past week. I saw some pics on Facebook and it looked absolutely beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Today was so beautiful outside. I really wish I could go for a long run :) Organizing sounds like so much fun actually. I need to organize all of our bills. Maybe tomorrow. Good job on doing weights. I need to start doing them more regularly. Have a great week.

Melissa said...

Thank you Megan :) It was such an amazing day!

Organizing is at the top of my list, especially with the time off for the holidays. I cant even see the floor in my office at home!