Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. I seem to always think of it when I'm at work, and I really don't think it's a good idea to be posting at work. :)

The weather has been weirdly cool here. It's kind of nice but sometimes it's actually too cool. It's been fabulous running weather though. And since I am getting full-swing into marathon training, that's a good thing.

The CSA has been giving us prolific vegetables (see my other blog) and we've been trying lots of new fun recipes.

Todd and I went up to Lake Erie for a brief visit last weekend. It was very short but fun to get away. My favorite part is always stopping at the winery on the way up. :) (surprise, surprise)

The dogs have actually been showing some improvement lately. We had a really great walk the other day and they've been pretty good. Now if we just get Abbey to stop barking at the cats when she even hears a peep out of them through the basement door...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am glad that you posted. I have been wondering what you have been up to. I am sure you are busy running like always. When is the marathon again? Talk to you soon.

megan said...

I think it's October 12. Far away, yet not at all! :)