Wednesday, May 27, 2009

phew

I feel so busy right now!!! Wow. Work is really busy right now. Life is busy. I did take some time out today to go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the OSU football stadium (work-organized, but also part of the reason I feel so crazy - it ended up taking 2 hours!). It was so cool. I'll steal some pics form my friend/coworker Dave and post them. We got to do all kinds of things - go in the locker room, walk on the field (barefoot for me!), go in the press box, a suite, etc.

I'm in the midst of making biscotti for one of my favorite security guards at work. He's retiring tomorrow and he loves my biscotti, so I'm making some for him. I also wanted to get my herbs potted tonight, but since it's almost 9 and I still have work work to do, I think it will have to wait until tomorrow night. Plus I have a walkthrough with a bride and her mom tomorrow (wedding is Saturday) so I need to make sure I'm prepared for that.

Hope everyone is having a nice week and had a great Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I was so exhausted just reading everything you are doing. holy cow, could you be any busier. Phew is right. Good luck with the rest of your week and the weekend.

These are the Days! said...

Seriously, Megan....yikes!!! You're one crazy lady!!!!! ;) Take a breath this weekend.... :)