Friday, April 10, 2009

Sorry!!

I'm sorry I have been so bad about updating the blog! I have been really busy lately and have been incredibly tired, so I just haven't felt like it.

Last Wednesday was our opening at work. We opened three new shows:
Catch Air: Robin Rhode
Coop Himmelb(l)au: Beyond the Blue
William Forsythe: Transfigurations
You can read all about them at www.wexarts.org because I'm too lazy to write more about them right now. :) I worked mostly on the Coop show, which is about an architecture firm.

Last weekend I ran (12 VERY hilly miles) on Saturday and Todd and I tried out a new restaurant in Columbus called Barrio. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed. I had pretty high hopes for it but it kind of failed to deliver. It's a tapas place and it opened in an old Wendy's in downtown. I also got to spend some excellent qualiy time hanging out with Tammy and Trevor and Shannon. T and T don't get out nearly often enough so it was great to see them. And Shan is always fun of course. :)

Sunday I had back-to-back showers. After finishing making and then dropping off some desserts for the 2nd shower, I went to a really nice wedding shower for my friend Adriane. Then I hightailed it up to the second shower, which I co-hosted with 4 other friends. This was a baby shower for my friend Abby, with whom I run. (or used to!) Both showers were lots of fun but I was completely exhausted!

And this week at work has been much busier than I thought. We always think of installations as really hard work for a short period of time and then a break. But there never really is a break. :) Oh well.

This weekend is more running tomorrow, maybe some shopping with Adriane, and Easter on Sunday. Todd and I are heading out to my mom's house where we'll get to see my mom and stepdad and also my brother, his wife, and my nephew! Hopeefully I will also have lots of time to clean and organize my apartment! It is looking VERY rough around the edges.

I'll try to keep up with the blog more now. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have been busy. I hope it starts slowing down for you. Hopefully you got some good runs in this weekend. Maybe I might go for one this afternoon. I just need to get motivated.