Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy/Crappy

Happy- So excited to go on vacation tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also I had a great little run this morning.

Crappy - I accidentally washed my iPod Shuffle!! It was a matter of time because I always leave it in my pockets after running, but still. I'm usually good about checking the pockets. I already tried putting it in a bag of rice and waited a day before I tried to turn it on. It still wouldn't turn on. :( I have a long run tomorrow morning (trying to get it in before I leave) so I'm going to have to buy a new one tonight unless it miraculously recovers. Oh well... Hopefully I can still find the older, cheaper ones!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That totally sucks about your shuffle. I worry about the same thing too. Mostly about Dave leaving his in his pockets. He is very bad at cleaning out his pockets and I wash things all the time. I hope it starts working so you don't have to buy a new one. Have so much fun on your vacation.