Monday, March 23, 2009

Zzzzzz

I am so exhausted. Work has been so tiring, and even when it's not physically exhausting, it's mentally draining. UGH. I need to run more but I've been working so much that I'm too tired to get up early and my feet are killing me by the time I get home at night. Tomorrow I will run. I will.

Yesterday Todd and I drove to Indy for his sister's baby shower. It was a really nice day. The only downside was that it took up most of the day and I had to work on Saturday, so my apartment is a wreck. It was a nice day though.

I have to be at work early tomorrow, so I should really get to bed. Or at least pretend to. :)

Only a bit more than a week till the opening...

2 comments:

These are the Days! said...

whatcha working on? I'm so out of the loop now--I don't even know what show you're opening...do tell! :) We'll have to get together, soon!!! Miss ya!!!! :)

Liz

Sarah said...

I hope you got some rest. I know how hard you work. You need to take a little break.